This Cream Cheese Sandwich is made of fresh cucumber. It’s taste is refreshing because of fresh cucumber. Kids will enjoy this simple sandwich easy to prepare in minutes. It Could be packed for kids lunch box.
- 2 – Bread Pieces
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoon) – Whipped cream cheese or cottage cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon – Finely chopped Dill leaves or Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon – Finely sliced cucumber
- One pinch or according to your taste – Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Spread the Whipped Cream Cheese on two bread pieces on only one side of bread
- Then put the slices of cucumber and chopped dill leaves or coriander leaves then put another cream cheese spreaded slice of bread on top and make a sandwich.
- Cut all outer part of the bread slice , then Cut them diagonally.
- This sandwich is best for Breakfast or Evening snack . Enjoy it with tea or coffee.