Healthy eating doesn’t involve boring food always. Here is a new kind of Pancake with Oats and veggies.
Oats and veggies Pancake is a complete nutritious break-fast. Very easy recipe to follow. If yours kids don’t like vegetables, no problem, treat them with this pancake filled with veggies and they won’t say NO to it. A Power packed break-fast for adults.
I used cabbage, green bell pepper, carrot and beet-root. You are free to choose your own set of vegetables.
- 1 Cup – Powdered Oats ( Rolled oats ground in mixer grinder in a powder form)
- 1/4 Cup – Semolina
- 1/2 Cup – Finely Chopped Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup – Finely Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup – Finely chopped Carrot
- 1/4 Cups – Finely chopped Beetroot
- 2 Teaspoon – Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 Teaspoon – Whole Cumin
- 1/2 Cup – Water or as required
- Oil use as required
- Salt to taste
- Take a large bowl, put all ingredient together and add water to make a Pourable consistency batter.
- Let the batter settle for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan. Add 1 teaspoon of oil, pour one full ladle batter on pan and flatten up in round shape with help of ladle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Flip to another side and pour 1 teaspoon of oil all around the pan cake.
- Cook until it’s turns brown in color from both side.
- Enjoy with vanilla yogurt , plain yogurt , or ketchup.